We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fish on a Stick? Yes! Tuna Pops!
Want meatballs made from something lighter than pork or beef? Try these Tuna Pops! as a lighter, fish-based healthy meatball treat.
This recipe is provided by StarKist®.
For the tuna mixture
- 2 (2.6 oz.) tuna, such as Tuna Creations® Hickory Smoked pouches
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons medium-grain cornmeal
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons plus ½ cup Colby Jack cheese, finely shredded
- Peanut oil
- Short bamboo skewers
For the breading
- 1/4 Cup medium-grain cornmeal
- 1/4 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon cayenne pepper