We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cream-in a saucepan add the milk, sugar and put on the fire until the sugar dissolves. Separately in a bowl mix the starch with cocoa and dissolve with a little milk, add the hot milk stirring constantly so as not to form lumps.
Pour the mixture back into the pan, put on low heat, stirring constantly until it thickens like a pudding.
Let it cool a little and then add the butter and mix until smooth, let it cool completely.
Assembly-after the cream has cooled, grease a biscuit, forming a turret, then place it on a piece of food foil along the foil, roll it (like biscuit salami) and let it cool for 30 minutes,
Remove the turnip from the cold and cover it with cream, repeat again with cling film and let it cool for 30 minutes to harden the cream,
I made another smaller turret to form another smaller stump,
We place the cannon on a plate, and with the fork we can give it the shape of a tree bark,
Melt the chocolate on a steam bath, let it cool a little later with a teaspoon and pour the icing on top.
Decorate with coconut, grated chocolate.
Refrigerate overnight before serving.
Keto seed biscuits
A simple and quick cookie recipe. Due to the seeds, the biscuits come out very consistent and caloric, so be careful with the quantities. Cinnamon gave them a Christmas flavor, so they go great to be given as a gift. In this case, I recommend you model them smaller.
I prepared them in 2 versions, with and without psyllium bran. In the first case, the composition comes out more bound, the biscuits keep their shape better, both when shaping and baking, but the final consistency is slightly gummed. In the second version, the biscuits are a bit baking, instead they are crispy, I liked them more.
I urge you to try both options and come back with impressions, here, or on the facebook page.
- 150 g sunflower seeds (or 200 g, if you do not put psyllium)
- 50 g susan
- 1 tablespoon psyllium bran, optional
- 2 eggs
- 40-50 g sweetener (I used stevia sweetener 1: 1) (or other flavors to taste)
In a bowl, mix all the components of the recipe. If psyllium is used, leave the composition to stand for 10-15 minutes. Baking paper is placed on a stretched tray. If you're not sure, grease it with a little butter, I'll leave it at that. Put the composition with a spoon, forming round biscuits.
Place the tray in the preheated oven at 170 degrees C for about 10-15 minutes. It is good to check and, if necessary, change the position of the tray. The biscuits are ready when the whole surface has set and are lightly browned on the edges. Those that do not contain psyllium bran can have irregular edges, which can be adjusted with a kitchen scissors.
Remove to a grill until completely cooled. Keep away from moisture.
TOTAL: 410 grams, 1734.5 calories, 55 protein, 150.2 fat, 29.5 carbohydrates, 23.1 fiber
Note: These calculations are approximate. If you follow a strict diet, I recommend you make your own calculations, starting from the concrete products used.
Beat the egg whites with the water and baking powder, then add the sugar one tablespoon at a time and beat until the sugar melts. Then add a tablespoon of oil and then a yolk, stirring constantly.
The flour is incorporated by mixing lightly. Bake the top for 10-12 minutes on medium heat in a square tray (40/40 cm). Be careful not to bake too much so that the edges do not dry out. In case this happens, when we remove the tray from the oven, cut the dry edge very quickly and then turn the sheet over on a damp cotton towel and then roll the sheet with a towel with everything. Let it cool slowly in the kitchen (not in a too cold place).
Put the chopped chocolate in a saucepan over low heat. Add the whipped cream and leave it on the fire until the chocolate melts, stirring lightly at all times. We make sure that the whipped cream does not start to boil. Cover and let it cool for 5-6 hours. .
Then mix the cream until it becomes frothy.
Unwrap the roll sheet then spread a uniform layer of cream and roll the sheet back. Wrap it in cling film and let it cool for 2 hours. We cut the ends of the roll that we will use as stumps on the stump. At the end we decorate the roll with cream imitating the bark.
Try this video recipe too
"Buturuga" cake ("Napoleon" roll) made of puff pastry - a quick dessert, prepared from only 3 ingredients!
Try to prepare the "Buturuga" cake from the puff pastry. You won t regret! This delicious dessert consists of only 3 ingredients! It's very fine: it simply melts in your mouth!
-450 g of unleavened puff pastry
-500 ml of cream for cream 33%
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Thaw the puff pastry beforehand. Lay it on a rectangular countertop, quite thin.
2.Cut the worktop into longitudinal strips, about 1 cm thick.
3. Transfer the dough strips to the tray lined with baking paper. Bake them for 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven to 200 ° C (we baked them in 2 batches).
4. While the puff pastry is baking, prepare the cream: beat the cold cream until persistent peaks appear (start with the mixer running at low speed, then gradually increase its speed).
5.Then gradually add the condensed milk, stirring constantly. The cream is ready!
6.Assemble the dessert: spread a few layers of cling film on the work surface. Place alternately layers of cream and strips of dough (5-6 strips for each layer) in the middle of the foil. The first and last layer should be made of cream (leave a small amount of cream to lubricate the surface of the dessert and a few strips of puff pastry to sprinkle it).
7. Then wrap very compactly the resulting "construction" with cling film, giving it the shape of a cylinder. Tie the ends of the food foil.
8. Put the dessert in the fridge for 8-10 hours or in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
9. Crush the strips of puff pastry that you have set aside.
10.Remove the food foil from the surface of the cake. Grease it with the remaining cream and sprinkle it with the puff pastry crumbs. Refrigerate for another 30 minutes.
11.Portion and serve dessert.
The cream for this cake does not have to be very dense: this way it will penetrate well into the puff pastry and the dessert will not be dry. Be sure to prepare it!
1. Heat the oven over high heat. The eggs separate. Beat the egg whites in a bowl with the sugar, gradually added. Then add the egg yolks and cocoa, stirring carefully. The obtained paste is poured into the baking tray, greased and wallpapered beforehand. Put in the oven and leave for about 10-15 minutes, at the right heat. When ready, remove and place between two damp towels.
2. Meanwhile, rub margarine with two tablespoons of sugar for the cream. Separately, boil the milk with the remaining sugar. The starch, previously mixed with a little cold milk, is poured over the boiled milk, stirring constantly, so that no lumps form. After boiling for 2-3 minutes, remove from the heat. When it has cooled, add the lemon juice, grated peel, essence, raisins and candied fruit. Mix everything with rubbed margarine.
3. Spread the cream obtained over the roll sheet, taking care to keep a quarter of the composition for garnish. Roll the sheet and spread the rest of the cream on top. Let cool and serve after about an hour.
Preparation for the cookie recipe, tender cookies with chocolate cream
You can go directly to video recipe, below, or read further written recipe & # 128578
How to make tender dough for cookies
Lard and butter should be soft, malleable at room temperature. I melted the butter a little, I forgot to take it out of the fridge. And so it is good & # 128578
Put butter and lard in a bowl, mix together to smooth. Add powdered sugar and mix well, then add egg and salt. Mix everything very well, until you get a beautiful and well-oiled cream.
It can be done with a robot or with a mixer, but also by hand, with an ordinary goal. I made everything by hand and in 10 minutes, my dough was ready. Add the flavors and flour, but not all. Set aside about 3 tablespoons of flour.
Knead the dough quickly, do not insist too much, so as not to gum. If necessary, add the rest of the flour. Wrap the dough in cling film and let it cool for at least 1-2 hours.
2. Cut the biscuit biscuit
Sprinkle the table with flour and roll out the dough into a 2-3 mm thick sheet, then cut the biscuits. For fir trees, star shapes of different sizes are used. I had a set with 4 size stars. You can also cut various geometric shapes, flowers, as desired. Or you can use a glass.
3. How to bake fragile biscuits
Place the biscuits in a tray lined with baking paper and bake in the preheated oven, at a temperature of 200 degrees, for a maximum of 10 minutes.
Bake immediately, so keep an eye on the oven! When they are golden on the edge, remove the tray from the oven. Allow to cool in the pan in which they were baked, otherwise it will crumble. They are very fragile & # 128578