We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Dear ones, here is a breakfast that is easy to make, but also easier to eat. : P
- 250 g cheese (I put mixture: cow's cheese + mozzarella)
- 550 ml milk
- 200 ml yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 370 g of wheat flour
- 3 green onions
- 50 g red bell peppers
- 1/2 lgt baking powder
- a few slices of ham
- salt pepper
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Muffins with cheese:
1. In a large bowl, mix eggs with milk and yogurt.
2. Mix flour + baking powder.
3. Add the chopped cheese, chopped onion and diced pepper to the composition.
4. Put the composition in muffin tins.
5. Cut the ham into thin slices / cubes and put in each shape on top (you can also put in the composition;).
6. Bake in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 20 min.
Cheese muffins - a simple recipe with excellent results!
Muffins are the simplest recipe for sweets and are preferred by people who do not have much time to spend in the kitchen.
Today we present you a recipe for cheese muffins, which are delicious, very soft and delicate, excellent for breakfast, along with a coffee or tea. The muffins are prepared quickly, are very tender and melt in your mouth. Be sure to try this dessert and enjoy the little ones!
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- raisins and vanilla to taste
Method of preparation
1. Mix all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mass. You can add less sugar or to taste.
2. Grease the muffin tins with butter and fill them with dough halfway.
3. Bake the muffins in the preheated oven at 180 degrees until ready, for about 20 minutes.
Cheese muffins - Recipes
A special recipe for flavored muffin, with cream cheese with lime and oranges.
Which I prepared for the "children's cooking workshop in the Kaufland Brancuri store", I had talented children at this workshop. here you can see how the event turned out!
(About 20 pieces)
- Sugar powder - 220 g
- Butter 82% - 220 g
- Eggs (XL) - 4 pcs
- Yogurt cream - 40 ml
- Flour - 220 g
- Vanilla b0urbon - 1 sachet
- Cinnamon - ½ teaspoon
- Nutmeg - ½ teaspoon
- Salt - a powder
- Baking powder - ½ teaspoon
- Chocolate coins / flakes - 100 g
- Almond flakes / hazelnuts / walnuts - 50 g
- Candied cranberries or other candied fruit - 50 g
- Cream cheese - 300 g
- Powdered sugar - 150 g
- Grated lime peel - according to preference
- Grated orange peel - according to preference
- Butter 82% - 300 g
- Fruits for decoration (you can use blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, red currants, strawberries, grapes.)
- Sugar ornaments for decoration
All ingredients must be at room temperature!
Mix with a spatula, powdered sugar with butter at room temperature until you get a homogeneous composition.
Add eggs and mix until you have a homogeneous composition, then add yogurt cream.
Mix the baking powder, vanilla bourbon and salt with flour, add over the obtained composition and continue mixing until we have a uniform composition, then add the chocolate balls, mix a little, fill the muffin tins with a posh and put them in the preheated oven at 170 ̊̊̊C, 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
After they are ready, let them cool before garnishing them with cream, because if we put the cream on the warm muffins, we risk the cream melting!
Using a spatula, mix the cream cheese with the powdered sugar, incorporate lightly. after the sugar has been mixed with the cream cheese, add the butter at room temperature together with the orange peel and lime, mix until you get a homogeneous cream.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 20 minutes!
We put over the muffins with a posh, then decorate with fruits and various decorative ornaments!
Muffins with cottage cheese & # 8220Aerate & # 8221 ready in an instant!
The muffins no matter what fruit you use are delicious, fluffy and airy. They are adored by young and old and you can prepare them for any occasion!
INGREDIENT (ROOM TEMPERATURE)
-130 g of 0% cottage cheese
-30 g of starch (either corn or potato)
-1 tablespoon grated orange peel
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Combine sifted flour with baking powder, salt and starch. (If you do not have starch, then replace it with wheat flour).
2. In a blender, mix the skimmed cow's cheese with the eggs, melted butter or margarine, sugar, vanilla sugar and grated orange peel until you get a homogeneous consistency.
3.Add the flour in 2 portions. Mix very well with a spatula.
4. Line the shapes with special paper (muffin tins). Divide the dough into the hollow so that it fills a little more than half.
5. Bake in the preheated oven at 180 0 C for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
6. Allow to cool on a grill pan. If desired, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar, condensed milk, caramel or chocolate icing. The taste will be even more delicious.
Salty muffins with feta cheese, olives and green onions
On the system "nothing is lost, everything is transformed", this is how this recipe for breezes with feta cheese, olives and green onions was born. Whenever I have a few ingredients (vegetables, cheeses) left in the fridge, I either make an omelet in the oven with everything, or an appetizer cake or some salty muffins.
That's what happened this time too, I had a little feta cheese left, a few olives and about 2 sprigs of green onions, so I got nice and made these muffins.
It's the first time I've made savory muffins and I really liked them. Of course, there are many recipes for appetizer muffins with different ingredients, but if that's all I had so far, I had to put my imagination to the test. And I did well, because the salty taste of feta cheese and olives, plus green onions went hand in hand.
These appetizer muffins are ideal for:
- Breakfast & # 8211 If you are a person who is always on the run in the morning and does not have time to prepare breakfast, then some savory muffins will be very helpful. 2-3 muffins + a coffee or tea and you solved the first meal of the day.
- A snack during the day & # 8211 when you feel the need to nibble on something or eat something between meals
- Package with food for school / college / job
- Hiking, car travel (we are also hungry when traveling by car)
- Plates with appetizers at festive / holiday meals
There is nothing complicated about this recipe for muffins with feta cheese, olives and green onions, I promise. They are made quickly, and I think most of the ingredients are already available to each of you in the kitchen. And you don’t necessarily have to use the same ingredients for the filling: instead of feta cheese you can use any other cheese you want, instead of olives you can use red bell pepper s.a.m.d.
Let's get to work, I say!
1 cup / approx. 200 gr. flour (I used wholemeal flour)
200 gr. feta cheese (if you don't like feta cheese, you can use cheese / mozzarella)
1 handful of black olives
2 sprigs of green onion
4 tablespoons full of natural yogurt
5 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon baking powder
salt and pepper ! Pay attention to the amount of salt because the feta cheese is quite salty
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
Cut green onions and olives into small pieces, put the feta cheese on a large grater and place them in a bowl. In another bowl beat the eggs well, then add 4 tablespoons of yogurt, 5 tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper. Put this composition over 200 gr. wholemeal flour and mix gently with a whisk.
Finally add the chopped onion and olive pieces and grated feta cheese and mix the whole composition.
Put the dough in a muffin tray (do not fill up, leave a space of a little finger) and put it in the oven for 20-25 minutes (depending on the strength of each oven) until the muffins rise and get a golden brown color.
We do the toothpick test, and if it comes out clean, the muffins are ready to bake.
Let them cool a bit for 10-15 minutes, then serve with great pleasure!
I also made a section of muffins to see how fluffy they are and how you can see the pieces of onion, olives and cheese inside.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees c.
- Mix in a bowl flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Mix in another bowl the cottage cheese, water, olive oil, lemon peel, lemon juice and beaten egg.
- The mixture of cheese, water, oil and lemon is poured over the mixture of flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, mixing the composition with an electric mixer until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Place the muffin papers in the tray. Spray a little oil on each of the papers (otherwise the muffins are harder to detach from the paper after baking).
- Place a part of the composition in each paper (I helped myself with two tablespoons) - imaginarily divide the composition into 12 parts.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on the surface.
- Bake the muffins in the oven, on its intermediate level for 16 minutes (or until "pass the toothpick test").
- The baked muffins are left to cool for 5 minutes in the pan and then 15 minutes on a grill.
If there was Muffin Country, I would move there :))) I would make and eat muffins every day! Sweet muffins, salty muffins, with chocolate or all kinds of fillings.
You don't get dirty, they don't get hard, if you follow the recipe they come out perfectly.
Ingredients for 30 pieces of salted muffins
- 400 g flour
- 400 ml of milk
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons oil
- a sachet of baking powder
- 150 g cheese or cheese
- 200 g sausage & # 8211 I put salami with ham
- 3 tablespoons boiled corn kernels
- 1-2 red bell peppers (I put one but I also go 2)
- a tablespoon of bellows or parmesan cheese & # 8211 for extra flavor, if you don't have, don't
How to prepare salted muffins
Mix eggs in a bowl with a little salt.
Add the oil, mixing lightly and homogenize the composition.
In the next step, gradually add the milk.
Turn off the mixer and add the flour mixed with the baking powder.
Homogenize by turning the mixer to low, for 1-2 minutes.
Put the rest of the ingredients and incorporate them in the composition of appetizer muffins, using a spatula.
Prepare the muffin tray and put in paper forms. Grease them with a brush with melted butter.
Take a spoonful of the composition and put it in shapes leaving little room (as in the picture)
Put the tray in the oven and bake the muffins on the middle step, until the muffins are nicely browned & # 8211 35-40 minutes.
Cute, cheerful, consistent and good. Who would refuse a few appetizer muffins?
I put them to the children at school, I prepare them when I have various pieces of sausages in the fridge, the recipe being extremely versatile, adaptable depending on what you have at hand.
24 pieces come out of this recipe. I don't have a very large tray and, although I greased it with butter and sprinkled it with flour, some got stuck, so I put muffin papers on the second tray and they came out perfect. You adapt depending on how good the tray is.
- Ingredient muffins appetizer
- 6 eggs
- & frac12 envelope pf baked
- 150 ml of milk
- 50 ml oil
- 300 g flour
- 200 g Pilos cow cheese
- salt pepper
- 50 g cheese or bellows cheese - optional, if you do not have, do not put, it's just for extra taste
- -salam / ham / kaiser
- -mushrooms - 250-350 g all
Appetizer muffin preparation method
Prepare a bowl in which you mix eggs well with a little salt.
Add the oil, mixing lightly, then the milk. Sift the flour together with the baking powder and add them to the composition. Homogenize.
Add the rest of the ingredients, mix and match the taste of salt and pepper.
Prepare a tray of muffins. Grease the forms with butter and sprinkle with flour or put muffin bags & # 8211 if they are waxed, leave them like this, if they are just paper, grease with melted butter with a brush.
Spoon into shapes, leaving room for about a finger.
Put the tray in the oven, on the middle step and bake the muffins until they are brown and pass the test with the toothpick.
Ingredients for the corn muffin recipe
- 125 g white flour
- 125 g of Malay flour
- 30 g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 g baking powder
- 250 ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- 50 g butter
How do we prepare the corn muffin recipe?
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius or over medium heat.
We mix the dry ingredients, namely: white flour, corn flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
We sift them to make sure that no lumps or lumps have formed.
Add the milk, eggs and melted or kept butter at room temperature 1-2 hours before starting.
Mix well with a fork or fork and notice that a very soft and fluid dough begins to form.
Tips for the best corn muffins
The dough does not have to be worked much, we just mix it enough to mix quickly and we move on to the next step. It is neither indicated nor necessary to work much on it.
Being the salty muffins, at this step we can add other ingredients according to preference such as: diced ham, cheese or cheese, various vegetables such as bell peppers. You can experiment very easily and make various appetizers in this way.
Grease the muffin tins with oil or use special muffin papers and lightly pour the dough close to the edge of the container.
On top of that there is no need to sprinkle cheese, they will brown very nicely and will get a golden color due to the corn flour.
Bake them in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. From the given quantities results 12 muffins.
They are ideal for breakfast, with a little butter, with a hot tea or with a drop of honey with a cup of milk.
They taste best when they are hot, fresh out of the oven, but they keep soft for a few days and can even be frozen for a few months. I gladly invite you to try the recipe for sweet corn or aliens. & # 128578
The recipe and the pictures belong to him Maria Pintean, blog contributor Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea.
Maria is the living proof that a young woman can not only be beautiful and smart fire, but also cook very well.
Muffins With Oranges And Cream Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 190C. Wallpaper a muffin tray with baking paper. Melt the butter and chocolate in a heat-resistant bowl, placed over a pan with water, over low heat. Stir to blend.
2. Put the sugar in a large bowl, then add the eggs. Using a mixer, mix for about 5 minutes, until it increases in volume and looks like a mousse. Add the chocolate mixture and mix until smooth. Add a pinch of salt to the flour and sift into the bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon. Cut the pieces of orange peel and walnuts and add to the mixture.
3. Using a spoon, put equal amounts in the muffin tins. Bake for 20 minutes, until thick. Allow to cool.
4. Cut candied orange peel into thin strips and decorate each muffin.
5. To make cream cheese, put mascarpone in a bowl, add cocoa and powdered sugar and mix well. Serve in a small bowl with muffins.
Flower muffins stuffed with cheese
In a small bowl, put the yeast, a little sugar and a little warm water to activate the mayonnaise.
Separately sift together the flour, salt, powdered sugar, add lemon peel, vanilla.
In the middle of the flour, pour the yeast, add the egg, warm milk and knead lightly. I recommend you to use a robot for kneading the dough.
As the dough is kneaded, add the soft butter and continue kneading for about 7-8 minutes. After kneading, cover the bowl with cling film, and leave the dough to rise for about 1.5 hours, until it triples in volume.
Meanwhile, mix in a bowl the cream cheese, cottage cheese, egg, sugar and lemon peel. Raisins can also be added. The composition is set aside until it can be used.
Remove the dough on a lightly floured surface, knead a little by hand, give it a roll shape and portion it into 6 equal parts.
I portioned it at 100 gr, but it can also be made with the eyes.
Each portion of dough is spread in the form of a disc, in the middle put a tablespoon of cheese. Gather the edges of the dough, forming a ball, seal it on top, then turn it on the counter and flatten it slightly by hand, remaining in the shape of a disc. With the help of a very sharp knife, it grows into 6-8 petals.
Take each muffin and place it on the baking tray. Each petal twists, thus forming a flower. Continue with the others, then leave to rise for about 20-30 minutes.
The oven is preheated to 170 degrees C, baking with ventilation (I recommend it).
The flower muffins filled with cheese are greased with beaten egg and baked at 170 degrees C for 15-20 minutes. Remove when well browned and smell nice freshly baked.
Leave it to cool for 2 minutes in the pan, then take it out on a kitchen grill.
Serve as desired. They are excellent, very fluffy and good. I recommend a lemon tea, it is wonderful with these muffins.