We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I prepared a mayonnaise from 3 tablespoons of warm milk, 2 of sugar and the sachet of yeast. Sift the flour, beat the 3 eggs separately with the 100 g of sugar, then add one by one over the flour: mayonnaise, the rest of the warm milk, lemon peel, essence, beaten eggs and soft butter. Leave to rise in a warm place for approx. one hour.
Mix the cheese or quark with the 250 gr mascarpone cream, add the sugar, vanilla sugar, raisins, lemon peel and vanilla essence.
Spread the dough in a not too thin sheet, cut the squares that we fill with the cheese composition and glue them in parts and leave the top unglued, put them in a greased and lined tray all around. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35 minutes before 5-10 minutes before it is ready, grease it with the egg and when it is ready, powder it with the prune sugar.
As you can see, I didn't wait for it to cool down and I cut it hot ...
Recipes step by step
And I got to the macaroni again ..)). I reeeeally love them. d
For a divine dessert we need:
- 400g macaroni
- 600g sweet cottage cheese
- 15 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 150g raisins
- 3 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 3 tablespoons gray
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 esente de rom
- grated peel of a lemon.
Method of preparation:
- prepare the raisins: in a bowl, add a rum essence and enough water to cover them (1 hour).
- then we prepare the macaroni: the water is boiled in a 2l pot. when the water starts to boil, add half a teaspoon of salt and macaroni. after about 10 minutes we take the macaroni off the heat and sift it.
- In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, vanilla sugar, rum essences, sugar, semolina, eggs, sour cream, a pinch of salt, grated lemon peel and the previously drained raisins.
- after we put all the ingredients in the bowl, we start to mix until smooth.
- put the macaroni in the oven for about 20-25 minutes until lightly browned. and that's it.
I like the way it looks. I'd like to eat another piece.
I haven't done it in a long time. a very good idea. Thanks!
you are cute!
In our country in Bessarabia it is also called baba dulce :) the name is funny and we also have an old man who is a pie with salted bra and jumari!
here is a direct link to my grandmother :)) I wish you a good day.
mmm. since I haven't eaten, I really like it but I haven't had time to do it. so I steal a piece from you :)
@First steps in the kitchen. you are cute
I will try too! Thanks!
I kiss you dearly,
Mihaela, this dessert in our country is called vargabeles and comes from the Hungarians. I didn't even know it could be called anything else :)
hey I'm giovanna. fate has assigned you to me to send you as a gift. please send me your email address to [email protected]
send me the address where I have to send you the package please by email?
sorry I answer so hard I'm ffff tired and in a constant agitation.
until the packages have to be sent?
If you take out the raisins, I also come for a portion, I really like this pudding. I have done this combination many times for my family.
hello now I do too. I haven't eaten in over 10 years. I can't wait to see the result
& quotle sitam & quot. Why do we have to bring innovations to the Romanian language? Isn't she expressive enough? Or do we want to look interesting?
Easter with sweet cheese and raisins - the traditional recipe
Dough preparation.Put the yolks in a bowl, add the sugar over them and rub lightly. Over this composition add warm milk, salt powder, vanilla essence and grated lemon peel. Mix well until the ingredients are well mixed. Separately in another deep bowl sift the flour, make a small hole in the middle of the flour where you add the dry yeast and pour the liquid egg-milk composition over the yeast. Knead the composition by hand or you can mix it with a food processor. .Mover the melted and cooled butter over the dough and knead until it is well incorporated into the dough. Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and set aside for about 1 hour, in a warm place until it grows and doubles in volume.
After the dough has risen, divide it into two equal parts. Part of the dough is shaped into a circle and carefully placed in a round baking dish with a diameter of 25 cm. Before putting the dough in the form, line it with baking paper and grease with a little oil or butter form baking.
The remaining part of the dough is divided into 3 strips, roll each strip until we get a roll and then knit a loaf that we will place on the edge of the dough put in the form of baking. Leave the tray aside, covered with a kitchen towel, until you prepare the filling.
Preparation of the filling.The raisins are hydrated by putting them in hot water with rum essence for 1 hour. After 1 hour, drain well. In a bowl put the sweet cottage cheese, add over the raisins, beaten eggs, sugar, sour cream, vanilla essence, grated lemon peel and mix well. We will get a slightly thick filling.
Pudding with cottage cheese and raisins
A recipe suitable for beginners, even a child can make it. The flavor is given at the end by the sour cream that is eaten and the syrup that I take from the jars with different jams (click here for the jam recipe) or blueberries (click here).
It would be good to bake it in a shape of about 20-24 cm, so that it is not too thin and to hold it to be removed. It still grows when baked, due to the semolina. The pot in the photo at the end, for me, has a diameter of 20 cm and the walls are a bit high, but after cooling I had no problems removing the slices.
Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 30 minutes
- 500 g drier cow's cheese
- 3 lg sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 2 lg gray
- 100 g raisins
- 3 lg sour cream
- 3 lg butter at room temperature
- breadcrumbs for powdering the dish
1. Bring the butter to room temperature to make it soft. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix the egg with the caster sugar and vanilla sugar until the sugar melts.
3. Add the cottage cheese and mix.
4. Add the semolina and mix.
5. Add the raisins and mix.
6. Grease the bowl with butter (half) and dust the ceramic bowl or yena tray with breadcrumbs (something with higher edges).
7. Pour the composition spoon by spoon so as not to disturb the crumb layer too much. Level with a silicone spatula or spoon. Grease with the 3 tablespoons of sour cream on top and sprinkle with the remaining butter.
8. Put the bowl in the oven and bake the cake for 25 minutes.
Serve cold or hot with sour cream and / or syrup or jam.
Liv (e) it!
Ingredients for the recipe for pasta pudding with sweet cheese and raisins:
- 250 g pasta of any kind
- 4-5 eggs
- 5-600 g fresh cheese, urda or sweet cheese, without salt
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 g yogurt or sour cream
- 200 g sugar
- 50 g raisins soaked in rum
- vanilla, lemon peel, candied fruit as desired
- 50 g butter for greased form and put on top
Preparation for the recipe for pasta pudding with sweet cheese and raisins:
You can read the written recipe or go directly to pudding video recipe, below.
- Boil the pasta in salted water according to the instructions on the package. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Put the pasta in a bowl and add everything: sugar, eggs, cheese, yogurt, salt, flavors. Mix well.
- Pour into a pan greased with butter and lined with 1 tablespoon of flour or breadcrumbs or baking paper. Put a few cubes of butter on top that will help our pudding to have a beautiful golden color.
- Bake the pudding in the preheated oven, at a temperature of 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes, until nicely browned.
- Serve hot or leave to cool and cut as desired.
Pasta pudding with sweet cheese and raisins, simple, classic recipe
Presentation and serving for pasta pudding with sweet cheese and raisins
It can be served hot or cold, simple, powdered with vanilla flour, yogurt or sour cream, with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream or a word of jam or jam & hellip according to your desire or imagination. I highly recommend you to try the carbonara pasta recipe, as I learned to prepare it in Italy.
Below you have video recipe:
If you liked this pudding recipe, I recommend you try other pudding recipes from my blog:
The pudding recipe was also tested by the readers of the blog Pofta Buna !, the results are below:
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Pasta pudding with sweet cheese and raisins, simple, classic recipe
For the dough:
• 500 g flour
• 150 g sugar
• 250 ml of warm milk
• 30 g of yeast
• 3 eggs
• 5 g of fine salt (half a teaspoon)
• 100 ml of oil
• vanilla essence
• 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
• 50 g grated lemon peel
For the filling:
• 500 g sweet cottage cheese
• 150 g raisins
• 200 g sugar
• 4 eggs
• 75-100 g flour
• rum free
• grated bark from a lamiae
• 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
Cheese pudding with semolina and raisins / Cheese, semolina & # 038 raisin casserole
Wanting not to spoil some telemea and a cow's house, I improvised a cheese pudding with semolina and raisins, a few raisins, because Ilinca ate them :))))) It came out very tasty, slightly salted cheese in desserts it's the thing, and I enjoyed 2 cubes with some cherries in syrup from Lidl, yummmm! It's also a kid's dessert or even baby friendly (with salted telemea and without honey under 1 year)
- 450g cheese (100g telemea + 350g fresh cheese)
- 4 eggs
- 300g Greek yogurt
- 2-3 lg honey (to taste)
- 40g gray *
- 60g raisins
- 1/4 lgt vanilla powder
- jam for serving
Beat a few eggs with honey, yogurt (it also works with sour cream), vanilla. Put on a large grater or crumble the cheese with a fork, add it over the eggs.
Add the semolina and raisins, mix a little and pour the composition into a small tray (18 * 26cm) greased with a little oil or butter.
Bake the pudding for about 40-50 minutes at 170C, until it browns nicely and is firm to the touch. It is better served cold and it is wonderful with some jam and sour cream :) Great appetite for this delicious cheese pudding with semolina and raisins!
*Gluten-free: you can use a gluten-free semolina, find here or from this low carb. Baby-friendly: use salted telemea, omit honey and jam.
I didn & # 8217t want some cheese I had going bad, so I improvised a cheese, semolina and raisin casserole, with very few raisins, because Ilinca ate most of them :)))) It & # 8217s very tasty, the slightly salty cheese in a dessert is the things, I had 2 squares with some cherries in syrup, yummm! It & # 8217s also a kid or baby friendly dessert, if you skip the honey and preserve :)
- 450g cheese (100g regular + 350g fresh cheese)
- 4 eggs
- 300 g Greek yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp honey (to taste)
- 40 g semolina (or gluten free semolina)
- 60 g grapes
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- preserve for serving
Beat the eggs, honey, yogurt (sour cream also works great), vanilla. Grate or crumble the cheese with a fork, add it over the egg mixture. Add the semolina and raisins, mix until incorporated and pour into a tiny pan (18 * 26cm) greased with a little oil or butter.
Bake the casserole for about 40-50 min at 170C, until lovely golden and just a little brown on the edges. Cut better when cooled and serve with preserve or fruit and sour cream :) Enjoy!
An apple contains about 60 calories and is rich in vitamins A and C. Apples are a significant source of fiber, being ideal in any diet. Apples also contain pectin, which helps lower cholesterol. Eating apples reduces the risk of respiratory diseases, reduces the risk of developing skin diseases.
Cow's cheese is rich in vitamins B2, A, B12, E, sodium, phosphorus and selenium and has a low glycemic index. Due to its low saturated fat content, cheese helps lower cholesterol.